Work @ Ty
National Accounts Coordinator: Oak Brook, Illinois
#110172019171142View All Careers
Ty Inc. the #1 Plush Manufacturer in the world is seeking a full-time National Accounts Coordinator for their corporate office.
In this position, you will perform functions supporting National customers and supply chains that include managing orders, returns and communicating issues to internal and external customers and other customer service related special projects. Work daily with Sales Partners, Supply Chain and internal teams to ensure customer needs are met. Work with Sales Partners and Retailers on Item/Program Set up and Display opportunities. Provide weekly updates on order statuses for key shipments and programs.
In return for your professionalism and excellent skill level, Ty offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
Education and Training:
- 2-3 years experience handling multiple accounts including major customers, in a corporate environment
- A college degree is preferred, although quality experience will be considered
- A customer-service orientation and a friendly/outgoing personality
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast pace pressured environment
- Ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve, think independently, and be persistent in bringing issues to conclusion
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MSWord and MS Outlook.
- Previous experience with order management and EDI systems/processes; and Customer Portals
- Must be able to travel by automobile or airplane as needed
- Provide direct high level customer service to National retailers as needed. Return phone calls and emails promptly exhibiting the willingness and expertise to answer questions and problem solve issues as presented.
- Handle multi-store orders from the point of order entry through inventory fill and delivery requirements.
- Work with NAM to maximize retailer sales and profitability by building consumer-relevant assortments and planograms that align with defined category & company strategies.
- Collaborate with multiple departments (e.g. Creative, Retail Merchandising, Procurement, Field Operations, and Sales Management) to ensure that assortment and merchandising are aligned with overall National Account & company strategy and communicated fully.
- Analyzes all received orders and make recommendations for necessary adjustments, substitutions, or additions to purchase orders.
- Pro-actively collaborate with customers on shipping and delivery and propose solutions for problematic issues to National Account Manager, where appropriate.
- As directed works directly with buyer to generate monthly push sales reorders.
- As directed by Manager, allocates product to national account customers.
- Provides sales reports and tracks monthly orders.
- Complete special projects/requests as assigned by management team.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Sales - Customer Service
- Education: High School/College degree preferred, although quality experience will be considered
- Experience: 2-3 years experience handling multiple accounts
- Manages Others: No
- Industry: Sales - Marketing
- Required Travel: As Needed
- Job ID: NAC_Oak Brook, IL